Situated on about 42 acres, Meadowbrook Camping has everything to offer. Over 100 campsites are nestled into the pine forest with most of these sites having electrical and water hookups.
Of course Meadowbrook offers the usual campground amenities including a heated in-ground pool, rec hall with a kitchen, convenience store and bathhouse as well as recreation areas; but it is it’s prime location that sets it apart.
Only a short drive to either Popham Beach State Park or Reid State Park yet just 25 minutes to Freeport and L.L. Bean! It is also less then an hour to many Mid-coast Maine Villages such as Wiscasset, Boothbay Harbor and Cundy’s Harbor.
- Cottage & Cabin Rentals
- Spacious Open or Wooded sites for any type of unit
- Lobsters, Clams & Corn cooked daily
- General store with Gifford’s Ice Cream
- Drifters Reef Snack Bar
- 20×40 heated swimming pool
- Rec Hall with Snack Bar, Pool Table & Video Games
- One Mile Nature Trail and Beaver pond
- Free Heated Showers and Flush Toilets
- Internet Access
- Pet Friendly